This was a fraternity house for students at Texas Western College in 1955. It was demolished to make way for the Hilton Garden Inn at the corner of Oregon Street and University Avenue in El Paso, Texas. Houses at far right were used by maintenance staff needed in middle of the night. Home at far left once housed speech pathology clinic.
Fraternity House - Texas Western College - 1955
Report this entry
More from the same community-collection
The Don Haskins Center is an arena in El Paso that has hosted several events throughout the years. As a...
Spring credit enrollment set a new record of 15,100 and more than 750 students participated in commencement.
A fog rolling down the mountains and a rainbow after a short storm.
Rosemary Gereda and others, part of the group led by Ingebor Heuser.
Keitha Adams, Women's Basketball Coach, UTEP
Kathleen Worrell - El Paso, Texas - 1914
Lola Dawkins - El Paso, Texas - 2005
Left to right: Ernest Gwinn, Gammon Gwinn III (son), and Mary Vance Gwinn (mother) in family home. All three were...
1938 Lucy Alvares de Gereda during her college years at the School of Mines (now UTEP). She is carrying the...
Aaron Jones picked in the NFL Draft - 2017 - Aaron Jones second from left of the image.
Photograph shows early construction on Memorial Gym on the UTEP Campus in El Paso, Texas 1960. Location was in the...
Brumbelow Building near Kidd Field on UTEP campus in El Paso Texas in 1960. Building housed ROTC program in 2015.
Photo shows automobiles parked in front of buildings at Texas College of Mines El Paso, Texas in 1932.
Aerial photo shows ASARCO and Sun Bowl Stadium as landmarks on the westside of El Paso, Texas 1965. UTEP Triangle,...