The image shows parts of the Texas Western Property, One can see horses, stables and a paddock. In the back, the Texas Western Miners football stadium is visible.
The University of Texas at El Paso was established in 1914, as the The Texas State School of Mines and Metallurgy. From 1949 to 1967 it was called Texas Western College.
Texas Western Property - El Paso, Texas - 1950's
Report this entry
More from the same community-collection
This is a poem written on August 4, 2019 in response to the tragic events committed against the city of...
El Paso Community College (EPCC) held, as part of its 50th Anniversary Celebration, its Spring Commencement Exercises on Friday, May...
The Don Haskins Center is an arena in El Paso that has hosted several events throughout the years. As a...
Spring credit enrollment set a new record of 15,100 and more than 750 students participated in commencement.
A fog rolling down the mountains and a rainbow after a short storm.
Rosemary Gereda and others, part of the group led by Ingebor Heuser.
Keitha Adams, Women's Basketball Coach, UTEP
Kathleen Worrell - El Paso, Texas - 1914
Lola Dawkins - El Paso, Texas - 2005
Left to right: Ernest Gwinn, Gammon Gwinn III (son), and Mary Vance Gwinn (mother) in family home. All three were...
1938 Lucy Alvares de Gereda during her college years at the School of Mines (now UTEP). She is carrying the...
Aaron Jones picked in the NFL Draft - 2017 - Aaron Jones second from left of the image.
Photograph shows early construction on Memorial Gym on the UTEP Campus in El Paso, Texas 1960. Location was in the...
Brumbelow Building near Kidd Field on UTEP campus in El Paso Texas in 1960. Building housed ROTC program in 2015.