Building on campus of Texas Western College in El Paso, Texas that served as residence of presidents from 1942-1958. Demolished to make way for Liberal Arts Building
President's Residence, TWC, 1942-1958
Report this entry
More from the same community-collection
The image shows the education building on UTEP campus in 1968.
Taken from Wiggins Street looking through Leech Grove. (Named for one-time UTEP Vice President R. Milton Leech, dedicated in 1985.)
Taken from University Ave.
Campus Squirrel located on UTEP campus - El Paso, Texas.
Benedict Hall c1989
Located on Wiggins Rd., just south of University Ave.
Located along Schuster just south of Hawthorne. The building was still new at the time. Since...
UTEP Parking garage--in front.
Education UTEP Health Sciences Building under construction in El Paso TX
Mesa and Robinson -- El Paso, Texas.